E-mail email@example.com to apply!
Provide support in full life-cycle software development functions for internal projects including (but not limited to) C# programming, service tier programming and mobile and website development. The .NET Developer will create new software applications, modify, repair or improve existing applications, and test applications for functionality and maintain corporate related software and computer applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Write C# code for either new applications or perform updates to existing codebases that can be easily understood and maintained.
- Ensure unit and integration testing is performed thoroughly for all work completed.
- Organize and stay abreast assigned tasks and directives.
- Work effectively and maintain constant communication with other developers, QA regarding bugs and issues, departments and vendors.
- Write code-based unit tests using dependency injection, IoC containers, and Mocks.
- Perform assigned duties in an agile development environment.
- Create clear, concise, and accurate documentation that can be easily understood in business terms.
- Keep working knowledge of latest technologies and apply, as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position):
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in related field from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience developing modern enterprise level applications using .NET technologies specifically C# .NET, Visual Studio 2010-2015, ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms and .NET Framework 3.5-4.5.
- Able to participate in 2nd level on-call / pager support on a rotational basis with other .NET developers, approximately 1 week every quarter.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Occasional hours outside normal business hours may be required.
- Knowledge developing in the presentation, business logic, and data access tiers.
- Familiarity developing applications in iOS, Android, or Xamarin.
- Development with Public Cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience in a Microsoft-centric development environment, including TFS 2010-2013.
- Web Services leveraging WCF or Web API.
- Experience with Windows Forms.
- Capability working in an agile development environment.
Company Overview: Established in 2002, Isagenix provides systems for weight loss, energy, performance, healthy aging, and wealth creation. With more than 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 100 life-changing products, paks, and systems, the company is committed to producing Solutions to Transform Lives(tm). To date, Isagenix has reached nearly $4 billion in cumulative sales through an independent network of Associates in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia, Vietnam, and Indonesia. The company’s vision is to impact world health and free people from physical and financial pain. Isagenix is a privately owned company with headquarters in Gilbert, Ariz. and is a member of the Direct Selling Association. For more information, visit Isagenix.com.
EEO: Isagenix International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Team Foundation Server (TFS): 2 years
- .NET: 2 years
- Asp.Net: 2 years
- C#: 2 years
- mvc: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Authorization to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship